- It makes me wonder if my weight gain is THAT obvious! And if it is that obvious, what are you thinking... 3 months preggers or 5 months?
- It seems like you're putting me under pressure. You might not intend to, but the pressure is there.
- I wonder if something is wrong with me for not being pregnant at this time. Like did I fail to meet up a schedule I wasn't aware of?
- It makes me laugh, because well, it lessens the discomfort in the air.
- I want to roll my eyes and walk away or hang up the phone.
- Alternatively, I want to ask if YOU are pregnant, regardless of whether you're male or female.
- I want to push my tummy all the way out and say, YES OF COURSE! It's the prankster in me.
- When I say no, don't lecture me about having little faith. Guess what? I have faith that I'll be pregnant when God says it's time, but RIGHT NOW, I just happen to NOT be pregnant!!!