Anyways, so this past Monday, my weekly meeting was canceled and it was very convenient to stop by Genesis Deluxe Cinemas at The Palms Mall, to catch Temptation. Here are my thoughts...
- I'm not into Tyler Perry movies. At all. I've probably watched a grand total of 3. I refused to watch any Madea film, and the rest of them. I'm just not into "black" movies. Or should I say "ghetto" films? Or films with "angry black women." They just bore me. Give me a 'Jumping the Broom,' with educated, middle-to-upper class African-American families, and I'd be more interested. Anyways, I watched this one. It was okay, I guess.
- Kim Kardashian is the WORST ACTRESS in the history of acting! I absolutely detest bad acting. It physically hurts me. And Kim, I like you (although I hate your dating-Kanye, pregnancy fashion choices), but acting is a bad idea for you. What was Tyler Perry thinking when he cast you?! What was he thinking during production?! What was Mr. Perry thinking during post-production and editing?! *le sigh* It appears that he wasn't thinking.
- I can see why the female lead cheated on her husband. I'M NOT SAYING IT IS RIGHT O! The person next to you is my witness. But I can see why. It's been said that when women cheat, it's mostly because there's something missing. For her, her marriage had become boring. There was no oomph! And when she tried to bring the oomph, her husband was more interested in making a sandwich. *insert blank stare* Dear Married People, please don't get boring. Unless you were boring in the first place. In which case I say, carry on."
- Now, even though her marriage was boring, all she needed to do was compare her new guy to her husband. I just have to say this... JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMN, LANCE GROSS IS FOINE!!!
- *swooooooooooooooooooon* I mean, look at his face! Look at that smile!!!! It's so fuzzy-feeling-producing! HAWTY McHAWTINGTON! Erm, I can't remember the rest of my points.
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!