I definitely didn't want to start off the year slacking here, and I'm going to try to commit to posting these Lovely Links every single week. But I might need your help sometimes, so if you read anything interesting during the course of your day that you think should be shared, email the link to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject: Lovely Links.
Without further ado, here are the first set of links for you to check out. :)
- Are you ready to get your finances right this year? Clever Girl Finance has 12 Questions to ask Frequently that should give you a good look at your personal finances.
- Making resolutions, goals, or plans? Here's How to Make a Great Plan for Success and Stick to it.
- If you want to get closer to God, check out any of the many Youversion Bible Devotionals.
- Fitness resolutions are made every year. Here are 52 Health Resolutions That Are Easy to Keep.
- If you live in Nigeria I think that this article, How to Survive in a Struggling Economy when You're Not a Millionaire, gives three great points for how to evaluate life this year.
- And finally, here are 20 Reminders for the New Year.