Am I glad the weekend is here or what?! It has been such a tough week, I can't even lie. I'm looking forward to resting - are you? Well, while you're resting, check out my links for the week :)
- A lot of people are making resolutions and goals right now, and being motivated, but this article really spells out The Problem with Motivation.
- I like this blog post that says Why 2016 will be like 2015 for Most People.
- Setting Positive Morning Rituals should be at the top of your list this year.
- Arese Ugwu had a Money Conversation with Ibukun Awosika (she's the youngest person and first female to be the chairperson of First Bank, Nigeria). It's a long read but chockfull of wisdom.
- I know some people will want to lose weight this year. Check out US News Best Diets rankings.
- Speaking of losing weight, I like this Summer Bootcamp plan by Lauren Conrad.