It's the end of another week and I'm glad that I'm spending most of the weekend at home - I have a lot to do (see Link 6 from today).
- The benefit of abstaining from alcohol for a month.
- I found this story about a woman who took her child to go and join ISIS fascinating.
- Popularly known as the IJGBs aka I-Just-Got-Backs, here's an article on The Repats Who Have Returned.
- Speaking of IJGBs, Zikoko's 15 Things Every IJGB Says is hilarious!
- Arese says there are 3 Money Questions to Consider in 2016.
- I was listening to Focus on the Family this morning and thought the Clutter Free 2000 Things Challenge would be interesting and useful to those of us who want to declutter their houses.