Before I start, don't forget to enter the AsoEbi Junkie Giveaway I'm having on the blog o!!! If you don't want it, you can enter and win it for me.
Okay, I wasn't going to put up a post until I got back to Lagos, but I've been admonished twice in a row (you know who you are). Sooooo, I'm currently away with my family in my other home (Atlanta). I'm having the most marvelous time with my siblings, mum, church family and most especially the cutest nephew of all time!!! I've been here for over a week and I'm wondering how to teleport Cakes over here, so we don't have to deal with Lagos traffic and Nigeria wahala.
Anyways, the highlights of the past week/weekend were Thanksgiving and a family outing yesterday to Atlantic Station (one of my favorite places in Atlanta - I wish I lived there actually). I'll put up pictures from the outing another time :)
|I wish I could say that I cooked anything on this table.|
|Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows|
|God's gift to the world|
|Mac and cheese|
|Okay, I contributed to this one. I made the seasoning rub :D|
|Chicken pot pie|
|Shrimp coconut rice|
|I always bring 2 or more cakes from Cakes whenever I come home|
|Me and my mum!!!|
|The only picture of myself. I'm slacking these days o.|
- Family - My old family, my new family, my future family - you are God's other ultimate gift to me.
- Friends - I may not have as many close friends as I used to, but I thank God for those I have now, and those I had in the past, as well as new ones I'm making.
- God's love, mercy, kindness, FORGIVENESS, plan, purpose, will, etc
- Plantain - I mean, come on! How can anyone not be thankful for plantain?!?!?
- You - my blog readers, are wonderful! Thanks for the love and support and honest, constructive criticism. I hope for a bigger and better 2015 for the blog.
- My camera - yup, I love it
- Blogging - it's opened me to a whole new world, new friends, and lots of opportunities.
- Hair - this actually occurred to me yesterday. A lot of cancer patients lose their hair, so if you have any hair on your head, be thankful.
- An income - A lot of people are unemployed. If you have a job, that's more than a lot of people can say.
- Too many to mention!!! Maybe I should have a recurring Thankful series next year.
Alrighty, I have to go and eat some leftovers. Have a berry happy week. Love ya!