I can't even lie, I'm missing being in Nigeria right now. The number of parties and events happening this weekend are astounding! Plus the holiday today and Monday are non-existent in Hamrika - it's not as if I'm working, so which one is my own, right? But I'm looking forward to church on Sunday!
As usual, here are some interesting articles and posts I read online in the past week.
- I wanted to read more this and last year, but somehow felt that I never have enough time. Here's How You Can Find More Time to Read More Books.
- I thought this article, Bride Mistakenly Invites Strangers to Her Wedding, very funny.
- How to Design A Life You Love is such a great post with lovely life lessons.
- I can attest to some of these 8 Things I Didn't Expect to Deal With at My Multicultural Wedding.
- Y'all know Instagram isn't life, right? Check out this girl's article What I Instagrammed versus What Was Really Happening.
- Who can guess The World's Happiest Countries?