Welcome to July!!! It's officially the second half of the year! Here's to a better finish to the year for one and all!!
I hope you've had a great week, and I wish you a very nice weekend. Here's my weekly roundup of interesting links. Do you like the new format or prefer the old one?
- I know my dad would like to read me, "How your Smartphone Addiction is hurting you" everyday.
- I enjoyed reading My Mum Ran My Life for A Week! Hmm, should I try the same thing and let my mum dictate my schedule for a few days? Would you let your parent do it?
- Check out Martha Stewart's 15 Ways to Get it Together in 15 Minutes if you need help with organizing.
- Although it's slanted more towards the Brits, I liked this breakdown on All You Need to Know about [Brexit].
- I don't know why anyone would try the Skyslide - imagine a glass slide from the 70th floor of a building!!!
- It's July 4th aka Independence Day weekend, so read up Fascinating Facts about the Fourth of July.
P.S. Follow me on Snapchat to see my holiday weekend shenanigans. It's @BerryDakara as you already know :)