Let's say you go out on a date, or hangout with your friends. You don't have to put it all in one blog post. You can create more than one or two or even three posts from just one outing.
- Makeup - If you're beauty-inclined, a post detailing the makeup products you used and a step-by-step process could be beneficial to your readers. Even if you don't wear a lot of makeup, you can write about your simple routine - whether it's just eyeliner and vaseline you use for a bare face.
- Hair - You can also have a separate post on your hairstyle for the day (or week or month). However you styled your hair can be shown off through photos in a new blog post.
- OOTD - Outfit of the Day posts are very popular with style and fashion bloggers. Take a few great shots of your outfit, from head to toe. Include details of your outfits for an extra touch. Also let your readers know where you got the different pieces from - stores or DIY.
- Recap or Review of the outing - Whether it's a restaurant, wedding, party, you can write about your experience there. If you had a great time, let your readers know. If you didn't, you can point out what could have been done better - hello constructive criticism.
- Learning - if the outing had a self-development or learning activity (or you just learned something about life, yourself, relationships, whatever), you can share what you learned with your readers and followers.
- Vlog - If you're like me that has a Youtube channel, this is a great way to generate content for your page. These days you don't even need to shoot a video with a camera - you can share your Snap Story as the video. BTW, I hope you have subscribed to my channel on Youtube already.