I've been a little bit down the past couple of days. There's so much tragedy in the US, Nigeria and all over the world. It's really beginning to get to me :( I'm just short of words and wish God would bring peace to the earth.
In the meantime, I did A LOT of online reading this week! Check out some of the links I found interesting. Oh, and as you can see, I'm still playing around with the graphics.
- I made a chit-chat video on Social Media Envy yesterday and will post it on the blog next week. In the meantime, here are 12 Ways to Stop Internet Jealousy.
- I thought this piece on The Truth About Nigerian Oil and Gas Workers was pretty interesting, considering I worked in that industry.
- This couple and their surrogate gave birth to their daughters 5 weeks apart!
- Paypal co-founder, Elon Musk's ex-wife shares her story.
- Did you know The Average Time it Takes People to Get Ready in the morning?
- Have y'all read Chimamanda's Financial Times interview?