On my part, I manage the Instagram feeds for Berry Dakara, Cakesiena and African Naturalistas. I admit, I haven't done as well as I could have for some of the other accounts partly because I was too lazy to worry about logging on and off Instagram several times a day. So this is perfect for me, and I decided to share a quick guide on how to add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
1. Go to your Profile Page, and click on the 3 dots on the upper right corner.
2. It takes you to your Options page, where you will scroll down and click on "Add Account."
3. You'll be prompted to login to the other account you want to add.
4. The account has been added and you'll be logged into the new account. You will now see a drop-down button next to your account name on your profile page.
5. On the bottom right, you can clearly see which account you're currently using. To switch between accounts though, click on the drop-down menu on your profile name and select whichever account you want to use at that time.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, and share this post with others who may need it!