How's your week been? I hope you've had a nice one. Christmas is exactly a week away and I still haven't put up my tree!!! At this rate, I might put it up on Christmas Eve.
I hope you're checking the Events page - there are so many events within the next week or two. I've actually had to update it every single day this week!
- Naija Bachelor shares 15 Things a Gentleman Should Do Differently.
- For the longest time as a teenager, I believed Timbaland, Missy Elliott and a few artists never used curse words in their songs. It was a rude awakening to hear the real versions of their songs. Check out The Art of the Clean Version and see the different ways songs are cleaned up for radio.
- Stephanie Obi shared a personal story in her article How to Get Ready for 2016. We can make goals, but are we lying to ourselves?
- In my mind I like to wear scarves. They can be very Old-Hollywood. In reality, I don't really wear them often. But if you do check out this video showing 25 Ways to Wear Scarves.
- This guy writes about Being Successful versus Being Known/Famous.
- So my camera broke this week - it fell and now won't turn on. And I have bunches of events this weekend, so How to Take Better Phone Photos and How to Take Better Photos with your Android Phone are very necessary for me right now.