I know that I've been really bad with updating my Lovely Links posts weekly. They are supposed to be up every Friday and I just haven't been keeping up - my apologies. I hope to do better in 2016.
Here's a fresh set of links though :)
- First up is the We Believe You website, which I think is desperately needed in Nigeria. A lot of people are forced to live with sexual assault secrecy, because unfortunately our culture usually blames the victim. Here is a website where you can leave your stories, and hopefully take one step towards getting rid of the associated shame.
- I saw this shared on Facebook - 26 Things Everyone Should Do for Themselves at Least Once a Year. Since the new year is coming up, start making plans :) In fact, at 26, you can do one every 2 weeks and go through the complete list.
- Start a Business From Your Bedroom with No Budget - This has some great tips for that person who is looking to become an entrepreneur.
- Since it's weekend, laundry time is here - check out these 12 Laundry Hacks You've Never Heard Before. E.g. Aspirin makes your whites brighter!
- 9 Steps to Defining Your Personal Style - I'm not sure I know what my personal style is, and this article gives a few pointers towards helping me reach that place.
- I found 22 Habits That Will Make Your Life a Little More Peaceful Each Day interesting. Something I'm trying to incorporate is having a Thankful Journal - writing down at least 5 things I'm thankful for everyday.