- I got back from Atlanta last week Monday and didn't get home till 11:30pm. I think I slept around 1 or 2am.
- I was back at work on Tuesday. Not too early though but morning still. I had 2 full days of training, which can be draining.
- I had the most embarrassing illness (still recovering) and the pain in my finger kept me up till 3am on Friday morning.
- Saturday morning, I woke up to pack and headed out to the Bloggers Brunch, and afterwards headed to the airport - flew to Port Harcourt that evening
- We had my grandmum's surprise birthday party on Sunday and it was a huge success. So my mum planned a surprise 80th birthday thanksgiving for my grandma! She was tricked into coming to Port Harcourt because if she knew the plan, she would have refused - she would rather have blessed her ministry towards widows, orphans and the imprisoned. I flew in with a cake from @cakesiena and she was very surprised. My granddad in his speech also mentioned that he and his "baby girl" celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary too! So we have a lot to be #thankful for in our #family Praises going up!
I ended up going to bed at 12:30am.
- And by 5am, I was up, got ready, went to the airport, hopped on my flight back to Lagos and went straight to work.
Basically, I've been on the move since I got back. In fact, since before I left Atlanta, because we were quite busy there. This week, from Wednesday until Sunday, I have back-to-back events, so I'm not seeing proper rest for myself until Christmas/Anniversary weekend.
That's why I didn't put up my weekend post this week.
Can I post it next week? If you agree, I'll add some photos and my Snapchat roll from my grandma's birthday :D