I was really hoping to post this yesterday, but I got food poisoning on Monday!!! It wasn't even funny. So on Tuesday, when I should have been brushing up on the post, I was weak and recuperating. Anyways, I hope you like the links this week.
Speaking of hoping you like the links - should I ask what kinda links you'd like to see more of? Sometimes I worry my links are more oriented towards women. Is this true or in my head?
- Check out this great guide to packing for a trip: The 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Guide. As in, such simplicity!!! And I think it's for 10 days of travel.
- Choi! Check out the Life of the Billionaire Saudi Prince. A jewelry set that's estimated to be $40 million?!?!?!
- Did I ever share the story of the lady who's boyfriend jokingly said he'd propose if she made him 300 sandwiches? Well, she started a blog based on making the sandwiches, and before she reached 300, he had already proposed. Here's her story on finding the perfect wedding dress.
- Ekene of The Kink And I had her birthday recently and shared What 22 Taught Me.
- Read 25 Daily Habits that Will Make You Smarter.
- I want a gallery wall in my apartment. Check out CNN's Non-Millionaire Guide to Buying Art.