I hope your week's been going well. Thank God it's midweek. In fact, just thank God for everything, period.
|Follow me on Instagram|
Let's have a look-see at this week's interesting links innit?
- I'm so freaking annoyed that an airline would have the audacity to refuse to serve people with disabilities!!! A childhood friend, Freky Andrew-Essien was denied service by a couple of airlines in Ghana, and it's such a travesty. Please sign the Change.Org petition here.
- I saw this inspiring post from Joel Osteen on Moby's blog: Develop Your Gift. God has given you and me talents and gifts, and we'd be doing ourselves a disservice by not using them.
- OMG, did you guys read about Chimamanda Adichie's father's kidnap?!?!? Her recounting of the events is chilling.
- So I wrote this article titled "How to be A Hater." I originally sent it to one website but they were concerned I would get a lot of hateful comments, so I sent it somewhere else and they liked it :D
- I like reading about other cultures, even though I don't necessarily agree with their practices. Here's The Very Strange Life of Nepal's Child Goddess.
- Continuing in the culture trend, read 12 Things No One Told You About People Who Grew Up Abroad. #2 resonates with me, because I feel like I have 4 homes - PH, Boston, Atlanta, and now Lagos.