Comment allez-vous tous? Je vais bien.
Okay, it's enough. That's more tiring than my workouts. :p
Speaking of working out, I thought it would be nice to share some of the stuff I've been doing at the gym since I started working on my 2015 Goal of losing weight before my birthday (which is next month btw). I owe you guys a Goals update. This is going to be just some random info thrown out at you, so take it as it comes.
- If you read my Lovely Links post yesterday, I mentioned that I went to the gym yesterday and forgot my towel at home. Yup, I had already finished exercising before I noticed. Yup, I had to go ahead with my shower. Yup, I partly air-dried my body and used tissue paper to dab some other parts. And yup, it has happened to me several times.
- I don't like exercises that require jumping. No, it's not because of the boobage. I just don't like jumping. Or running. Or hopping.
- The only jumping I will do without complaining is using the skipping/jump rope. I like to see how many total jumps I can do in one session. I managed 1500 on Tuesday. Yup, the soles of my feet are still aching.
- I have an irrational fear of HIIT routines. HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. It consists of bursts of high impact exercises with low impact ones or rest. I literally have to talk myself into starting the routines EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. The only thing that stops me from quitting is the mindset that people are watching me and expecting me to finish what I started.
- I use an Exercise App on my phone called Skimble. There are hundreds and hundreds of different routines from yoga, to HIIT (eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!) to running to weights, and a lot more! I have Nike thingy on my phone, but I've never used it :-|
- I hardly ever stretch. DO NOT COPY ME! I constantly have aching knees or neck/shoulders because of this.
- I typically spend 40 to 60 minutes during my 6-days-a-week exercise sessions. If I'm really tired, I'll do just 30 minutes, or postpone a routine to the next day.
- There's a lady at my gym who makes moaning sounds when she's exercising, whether it's high impact, low impact or even stretching. BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!? I once walked into the bathroom and could hear her moaning in the shower! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Toodles and oodles of poodle noodles to youdles!!!