- Is bad grammar one of your pet peeves? Here's a guide to help you know when to use "What versus Which."
- Read this short article on 10 Habits of Happy Couples. I see some that Cakes and I need to work on.
- This lady writes about living in an All-Women Boarding House in New York. The concept was prevalent from the 1880's to 1930's and basically gave young women a chance to live in a single or shared room, temporarily while trying to get their careers started. Imagine a high-rise with only females living there - no men are allowed in the rooms (not even family members), the bathrooms are shared, there are strict meal times, maybe even curfews and all. But the rent is cheaper than getting your own place. I think it's a nice concept and I'd like to see something like that in Nigeria.
- I saw this article on How to Read a Recipe and even though it's on a baking website, I think there's something to be learned about recipes in general.
- You already know how forgetful I can be. I want to be more organized and came upon 10 Habits of Highly Organized People.
- I saw the niftiest thing online last week - Easy Geles! Well, Asake by Opeke. Click here for more photos, but watch the tutorial below.
April 2, 2015
Berry Lovely Links
Woot woot, another long weekend is upon us! If things go the way I plan, it should be a full-ish kinda weekend. But before that, let's see what's happening on the interwebs.