Hope your week's going well :D
- I know we all itch to travel and discover new places, but here are 10 Ways to Be a Tourist in Your Own City.
- Ran into my cousin over the weekend. She just started a column, The Econominx. Here's Ballin on a Budget.
- This may be kinda random but some of us have asked What If You Don't Find Your Husband (or Wife) Attractive? I actually think singles should read this too because a very common excuse for not dating someone is usually that you're not physically attracted to them - which is a good reason, yes, but shouldn't necessarily be the end. Generally speaking, I think people become easier on the eyes the more and longer you get to know them.
- Check out this Rice Cooking Trick that Cuts Calories in Half. It's a long process sha.
- Saw this one via Facebook - 27 Tips For Mastering Anything.
- We all know I can be random, but the question of The Correct Way to Hang Toilet Roll really used to bug me.