Okay, that's not true, but I'm trying to get you ready for Christmas which is barely a week away!!!!!!!!! Funnest times, innit?!
I'm random obviously, so I decided to share random info about me and food.
- I have never eaten a club sandwich! *gasp* Why, you ask? Because I'm picky about eggs. I don't like them boiled and when fried, they must be beaten properly and well done.
- I don't like frozen ice cream. As in, if it's not soft-ish, I will gladly chuck it in the microwave so it can melt to my satisfaction.
- I don't like cheese at all, but I LOVE pizza! Yes, I know it doesn't make sense, but IT DOES! I will not eat any pizza that is just cheese, or one in which I can smell the cheese. YUCK!
- I won't eat lamb, ram, and any animals that look like goats because I hate goat meat. And to my invisible but not invisible reader (you know who you are), rams look like goats NOT small cows - see below)
Source -THIS IS A GOAT Source - THIS IS A RAM Source - THIS IS A COW... How does a ram look like a small cow? HOW? HOW COW?! COW HOW?!
- This one is prejudicial so I'm asking for forgiveness in advance... I will happily try (almost any) random food from any other country, but put random Nigerian food in front of me, and I will gag! By random, I mean things like ukwa (igbo food) that I still don't understand why people eat.
That concludes the random information for the day. Stay pretty :)