If you've noticed my blog layout, I don't have a Blog Roll. I've seen them on other blogs and actually found nice blogs via Blog Rolls, but didn't want to add one here. So I'm just going to give a massive shout out to some of the blogs I read faithfully and enjoy. I think I'll break them down into categories
- African Naturalistas - I'm biased cos I contribute on Fridays :p
- The Kink and I - I like her layout. Some of the posts are too long and detailed for me though
- My Fro & I - She inspired me to do my 31 Hairstyles in 31 Days challenge
- Nappily Nigerian - Her name's Hadassah, which is soooo pretty! And her hair is looooooong!
- Style Fash - One of the Power Puff Girls (Her, Bex and I)!
- For Style Sake - Sisters who are really stylish
- Third World Profashional - Everybody knows her, no introduction needed.
- Dressed - She owns a boutique on the mainland (come to the island please). She has nice dresses.
- Irony of Ashi - I like her style. She wears a lot of color.
- Style By Queens - Cute girls with lovely style. One of them got engaged recently
- Crafty Girl Living - She took a break for a while, but she's back and engaged and doing lots of wedding/pre-wedding crafts!
- PS I Made This - It's amazing what you can make in a short amount of time with a few things at hand!
- Naija Husband - This guy and Naija Wife are HILARIOUS!!!
- Start Marriage Right - Christian website with valuable info for relationships.
- Peppermint and Paisley - Run by 2 lovely ladies, it's a mix of everything.
- Matilda's Child - She should really be under Style, but she writes a lot about her life. She just got engaged.
- Sisi Yemmie - Owned and run by well, Sisi Yemmie.
- Muffin Tops and Love Handles - My cousin's fitness Tumblr blog.
- BexCoox - New blog. I'm waiting for her to invite me BEFORE she starts a post
- Lohi's Creations - I wish she was my friend in real life and lived next door to me
- Vegan Nigerian - All her recipes are plant-based, no joke. Even Nigerian food!
- Cakesiena - Technically it's just posts of cakes that Cakes has made :)
- I Do Weddings - Event planner, wedding dress designer, etc. And she has an Olivia Pope thing about her.
- Aisle Perfect - She's my cousin's friend and started her blog/website when she got engaged.
- Everything Weddings And More (aka EWAM) - I think she started also when she got engaged...
*secret* I actually
wanted to start started a wedding blog after Cakes proposed. But no time, so there are only like 3 posts! Which is sad, cos I wanted to blog about the whole engagement process, and continue afterwards with marriage tales, recipes, date ideas, etc. :(
And now, I've come to the end of my Shouts Out. These aren't all the blogs I read faithfully, but I'll have another Shout Out post when I feel led to, and will include others.
Have a pretty rest of the week!