Can you believe we're already in the second quarter of the year?!?! Where is the time flying to?! Before you know it, I'll be 55 and my children will be telling me they want to get married! LOL. There's still a little bit of time before that, so I thought it would be good to check up on some of the goals I set at the beginning of the year. I actually wrote 3 different posts dedicated to how I want 2016 to go for me.
The first post was on the word for the year. Do you remember what the word is? I'm sad to say that it hasn't really been going so well. I really started off strong with discipline in different areas of my life. I was reading my Bible and devotional like twice a day. I was doing great with my skin and hair care. And I even was doing nightly digital fasts - logging off social media from 8pm to 8am everyday.
In the second post, I recapped my 2015 Goals.
In my final post, I shared my 2016 Blog Goals. Here are my updates...
- Diversify Posts - I almost feel like I'm slowly going back to the same ol. I need to do better here.
- Respond to Comments Daily - This one's a half-fail. I don't respond everyday, but I set out blocks of time and reply en masse.
- Visit Blog Links - I started off well, but I haven't been doing a great job of this lately. Boo!
- Understand Google Analytics/SEO - We'll try this month.
- Hit 1 Million Views - I started the year at maybe 780k views. Today it's 865k. Maybe we should shoot for a higher number?
- Add Vlogs - Done! It's not regular yet, but we'll get there.
If you made any goals this year, how far have you gone with them? Share in the comments below.