I'm in such a happy mood. I watched the American Idol Finale with my sister yesterday and it just took me back! The show started in 2002 and churned out such great talent. Honestly, it was an iconic show and I'm glad I watched the first few seasons. I'm still mad Adam Lambert didn't perform last night though.
Anyways, who wants to read some interesting links?
- Did any of you catch this Playboy article on Lagos, the Party City?
- Jummy aka Good Naija Girl shared her Experience with Republishing Blog Content, and it's a very informational piece.
- Who wants to take on this 30 Day Challenge: Nightly Phone Ban? I should totally do it. I actually did it throughout January. You won't believe how much better you sleep.
- D'Journae and 5 other women write about the Quarter Life Crisis and how they are affected by it.
- Being a Nigerian Woman shares perspectives from 15 different women, including yours truly!
- Oya, if you're a blogger, just say thank you in the comments below before clicking this link - 100 Resources for Bloggers. You're welcome.