- Beauty bloggers are constantly reviewing products like eye shadow palettes, lipsticks, foundations, etc. I know a lot of them get the products for free, but don't a lot of the products go to waste? You can't possibly use up a 24 eye-shadow palette in less than 6 months, can you? It'd take me a year plus.
- I'm beginning to get confused because I could have sworn it was pronounced "Nigh-Jee-Ria." But you put on the radio or TV and the broadcasters pronounce it as "Nigh-JEH-Ria." Someone said it's based on region, but I'm sure it's because of people trying to speak with an accent and now they've forgotten how to pronounce it.
- Why is juicing such a big deal now, especially given the fact that it doesn't contain fiber? I thought fiber was a good thing. :-S
- I'm thinking of starting up a website - NaijaPees.com - This website would basically be a photo-based public-shaming of all these men in Nigeria that feel the need to pee in public!!! It's so bloody annoying. Basically, if you see someone peeing in the streets, run up (actually drive so you can run away quicker), take a snapshot on your phone, and submit it to the website.
- I wish I had a driver. I mean that was one of things I most looked forward to before I moved back. It's been almost 3 years (WOW, time flies) and yet, no driver. The thing that scares me is getting someone who will disappear with the car, or get into an accident. Yes, I have stranger-trust issues, but who doesn't?
That's it on the randomness for today :)