How's your week going? My week has been CRAZY! My new job is A LOT of work - as in, migraine-inducing. Okay, it's not just the work - I have been sleeping late and not getting enough sleep. But I'm adjusting to my new schedule and hopefully things should get better soon. Let's catch up on some links shall we?
- Check out this vlog on Porn Culture in Nigeria.
- I concluded my Social Media Envy series on Bella Naija last week, but forgot to share the final 2 links. See How to Deal with Social Media Envy and How People Edit and Curate their Social Media Feeds.
- Training to be a Good Writer has great tips for those of us who want to be better at writing... did you know I still have a hard time calling myself a writer?
- I literally laughed at loud at number 11 from The Stress of Having People Try and Pronounce your Name Abroad. Funny story, a friend of mine named Demola was told by someone who couldn't pronounce his name, "You know what? I'll just call you M."
- I liked going through The Presidential Wedding Photos You Never Knew You Needed to See.
- Speaking of presidents, this writer followed Barack Obama's Routine for One Week, and it taught her about Mental Toughness.