I really meant to post consistently while away, but girls have been busy with family and tired. Although Cakes and I have been waking up waaaaaaaay too early - blame it on jetlag and also the fact that we wake up early normally - I just haven't had energy to post.
But here are some links for you to check out because it's Thanksgiving weekend.
- 100 Things to Be Thankful For - I like this list because it includes a lot of everyday things that we would otherwise take for granted.
- My Family - I don't want to post their photo on the blog, but check out our family photo on my Instagram page. I am immensely thankful for my family. We had a fun Thanksgiving dinner yesterday :)
- Thanksgiving With Black Families trended on Twitter with hilarious memes!
- Let's face it - sometimes it's hard to see the blessings around you when you have experienced pain. But When It's Hard to be Thankful, remember GOD IS.
- Youversion has many Devotionals centered on Giving Thanks. You can try one or all of them out.