- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
~ Well, page 18 of 'Diary of a Purpose Diva' is blank. LOL.
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
~ My purple BB playbook.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
~ Rubbing vaseline on my hands.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~ Bridesmaids. LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie! Must-watch EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!
- Without looking, guess what time it is
~ 10:23 am
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
~ Gawsh, it's 10:31 am
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
~ Cake's voice
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
~ This morning. Coming to the office.
- Did you dream last night?
~ I think so. YES, YES
- Do you remember your dreams?
- When did you last laugh?
~ A few minutes ago
- Do you remember why / at what?
~ Cos someone said I'm wicked. Teeheehee, yes I am. HAW HAW HAW *mean laughter*
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
~ Posters that say you shouldn't use your phone while driving, and no alcohol/drugs while working or driving
- Seen anything weird lately?
~ Ummm. No? Yes? Maybe? I can't remember?
- What do you think of this quiz?
~ LOVES IT!
- What is the last film you saw?
~ Bridesmaids (well, half of it).
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
~ Erm, Monaco.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
~ A new car. And a house. And pay off any family debts.
- Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
~ Why? No, thanks.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
~ Tough on. Ummm, that people couldn't die? Good people, that is, no thieves, murderers, rapists, corrupt politicians, etc.
- Do you like to dance?
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
~ Hecks yeah!
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
~ Apparently not (I just tried using Berry Dakara on 2 anagram solvers, and NOTHING)
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
~ Hmm. A Facebook report.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
~ Last year. Summer. I scared my baby nephew :(
- Type of music you like most?
~ Pop n B
- Type of music you dislike most?
~ Heavy metal maybe
- Are you listening to music right now?
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
~ Ain't got none.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
~ Is this a trick question? How about 24/7 light? And actual CLEAN RUNNING water - from the shower heads - HOT and COLD. And ceilings that aren't breaking off in pieces on my bed! And pipes that aren't leaking! Uggh!
- What was the last thing you bought?
~ Erm, gas for my car.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
~ Yes. Eeek!
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
~ Honestly doubt it. I have a fear of falling.
- Do you have a garden?
~ Nope, but I want to plant one at a school.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
~ *boohoo* I have to turn on the water heater and fetch water
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
~ JOSEPH BENJAMIN!!!
- Who sent the last text message you received?
~ Globacom. But I DID NOT try to send an SMS, so I dunno what you're talking about my message didn't go through :-S
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
~ Hmm. What store houses Michael Kors, DVF, Carolina Herrera, Zara and H&M?
- What time is bed time?
~ 10ish, 11ish
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
~ Hehe, yes. *DISASTER*
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
- What did you do for your last birthday?
~ Cried, got a facial, went to a Thai restaurant with Chidynma and got a cake from Cakes
- Do you carry a donor card?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
~ My aunt and uncle who I live with
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- What's the farthest-away place you've been?
~ California, unfortunately. It should be Hawaii or Australia/New Zealand
- When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
- Have you ever won a trophy?
~ Nope. I don't think so.
- Are you a good cook?
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
~ Marilyn Monroe or Michael Jackson
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
- Do you touch-type?
- What's under your bed?
~ Dust maybe. Dust, definitely. #DontJudgeMe
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
~ No. But yes. But no. Realistically, no. But it can happen.
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Where were you on Valentine's day?
~ Work, and then traffic, and then Terra Kulture.
- What time do you get up?
~ 5:30am, then 5:45, then between 6:00 and 6:15am
- What was the name of your first pet?
~ No pets!
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
~ EASTERRRRRRRR, and my cousin's wedding!!!
- How are you feeling right now?
~ Soooooooo hungry!
- What do you think about the most?
~ Blogs, life?
- What time do you get up in the morning?
~ I feel like I answered this already - See question 61
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
~ Family, immediately. Closest friends, 3 days. Everybody else, let them find out.
- Who would you tell first?
~ My family.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
~ Ghollywood movie, Contract. *swoons* Joseph Benjamin is sooooo foine! Can I marry him?
- Do you sing in the shower?
~ Nope. Having a bath in our house is NOT FUN
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
~ Maybe this list of questions wasn't the best one out there... *blank stare*
- What do you do most when you are bored?
~ Browse the interweb
- What do you do for a living?
~ Analyze and sort data. And tweet, BB, FB.
- Do you love your job?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
~ A doctor
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
~ A luxury hotel/travel reviewer
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
~ Chicken. God didn't make eggs first.
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire to?
~ Iono. Retirement isn't on my mind right now.
- What kind of car do you drive?
~ Honda Accord
- What are your best physical features?
~ Kiss-Me-Quick lips, and I hear my eyes.
- What are your best characteristics?
~ I can be easy to talk to (depends on who you ask), I can be jolly and happy-go-luckily random (depends on what mood you meet me in)
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
~ The Mediterranean countries
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Where would you want to retire to?
~ Somewhere quiet, peaceful, close to blue water, pretty, with vineyards, where I can ride a vespa.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
~ Hmm. Morning, but like 10ish?
- Where did you grow up?
~ Port Harcourt
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
~ Not far at all.
- What are you reading now?
~ There Was A Country by Chinua Achebe
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
~ Morning person
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
~ I have a short tongue :(
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
~ Just did
- Do you have pets?
~ No likey animals.
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
~ 1 to 2
- What is your best childhood memory?
~ I can't pick one.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
~ Pizza delivery girl, Theater Box Office Attendant, Event Planner, etc
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
~ Yes and no. So no.
- What is most important in life?
~ God, and then family
- What Inspires You?
~ Love? Pretty things? Successful people?
Ok, I'm done and I'm still SO TOTALLY HUNGRY!!!! Can lunch time come already? :(