How's your week been? Mine's been interesting, but let's just say that it's very important to speak positively about yourself and your situation! Before I start typing long story, let's get into the links for this week :)
- Check out Vogue's article about The Nigerian It-Bag Obsession at Lagos Fashion and Design Week.
- Speaking of which, if you have the time, watch Omoge Mura's Vlog about LFDW.
- I thought Tech Cabal's article asking Will Linda Ikeji Social Succeed?
- If you're ever feeling uninspired, look through Websites For When You're Feeling Low on Inspiration.
- Hiding from ISIS: A Woman's Tale of Terror is soooooooo full of miracles that helped a few women escape from what would have been a terrible fate. You can't read it and not thank God.
- These days, everyone talks about starting your own business, but Arese Ugwu of Smart Money Africa asks Are We Glamorizing Entrepreneurship?