Ok, enough excitement. I'm sure you're wondering why on earth anyone would post Break Up songs during the "season of love." Well, guess what? There will be many-a-breakup during this period and the ex-lovers will need songs to console their heartbreak! I'm doing this for the brokenhearted. It's much better to cry away your sorrows - unless he cheated on you, in which case, GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BLOCKHEAD!!!
And so, here's my most favorite breakup songs :)
1. Silk - 'Don't Go'
2. Marsha Ambrosius - 'Far Away' I cried to this song like 50 million times sha. Just cos it's such a pretty song.
3. Allure and 112 - 'All Cried Out'
4. Michael Jackson - 'She's Out of My Life'
5. TLC - 'I Miss You So Much'
6. Deborah Cox ft R.L - 'We Can't Be Friends'
7. Toni Braxton - 'Unbreak My Heart'
8. Etta James - 'All I Could Do Was Cry' Unfortunately, this happens quite a bit in Nigeria, so I've heard. You're dating a guy and the next thing, you see his traditional wedding on Bella Naija. SHAME!
9. Bell Biv Devoe - 'When Will I See You Smile Again?'
10. Dru Hill - 'I Love You'
Awwwww, don't cry too much. Drink tea or hot cocoa, and follow it with cake and ice cream. You'll feel better in NO TIME!