As I type this now, I'm looking out my bedroom window and just thanking God for such a beautiful view. It always makes me feel refreshed and calm and I'm appreciative of the beauty that God made in flowers, trees, the beautiful blue sky. I hope you're able to sit still once in a while and recognize the beauty around you.
Let's get into the links!
- I couldn't stop laughing at This Dad's Maternity Shoot! I'm not sure if I'll have one myself :(
- This article on Why I'm Not Lucky to Have My Husband gave me food for thought.
- So there are actually Women Who Regret Having Children. As in, one woman was quoted as saying her biggest regrets are having her two children. But I kinda get them, because I don't think everyone is meant to be a parent.
- Tega shared her interesting 100 Things Bucket List.
- This lady analyzed Melania Trump's Twitter Account and I thought to myself, "hmmmmm."
- I'm giving y'all a throwback to the time I shared 31 Things I Love About Cakes!