I hope you've had a pretty week so far. Thank you for all your kind wishes towards Cakes for his birthday on Wednesday. He appreciates all the love! I'll share photos from his birthday dinner either next week or the week after. Now that the weekend is here, make sure to check out some of the links below when you have some downtime.
- My cousin Mims wrote this post on her blog that says you should Learn to Celebrate You!
- The Beginners Guide to Bible Journaling is a great way to step up your devotion and prayer life.
- Summer is only a few months away, so now is the time to Start Saving For Your Holiday Trip.
- Late last year I was interviewed by Jumia Travel on my various travel experiences. Here's the article :)
- Cakes and I had a disagreement about taking your phone into church on Sunday. Well, here's this post on 18 Places You Should Really Never Use Your Cell Phone.
- I'm married but I still watched this video, Our Not So Great Standards in Choosing a Partner by Tosin Alabi.