I'm back with my weekly Lovely Links. I'm feeling fresh and rejuvenated again, and ready to start blogging consistently again. Thanks for your patience and sticking by moi. Without further ado, here are my links below!
- Meet Nigeria's 100 Most Inspiring Women - FYI I'm going to be on this list within the next couple of years.
- I liked the videos in this article on Bella Naija, Unconscious People Don't Want Tea. No means NO. Maybe means NO. If she says Yes, then changes her mind, it still means NO!
- Just like I shared on Wednesday, the Proverbs 31 Woman knows what her work is worth. And that's Why You Should Keep an Accomplishments Box.
- I heard this song a couple of weeks ago and I love the message. It's called Destiny by Kevin Levar. I think I've listened to it 50 times already :-|
- Here's How to Meet Someone When You Least Expect It.
- If you're short on time, check out these Ten 10-Minute Blogging Activities You Can Do.