I hope you've had an awesome week. Mine's been so-so and I'm definitely looking forward to relaxing this weekend.
- There are a gazillion of these, but this 20 Things I Wish I Knew At 20 List is so comprehensive. It's a little long but chock full of great advice. Should I make a similar list as a post?
- 7 Key Steps to Start and Run the RIGHT Business also had good advice for wannabe entrepreneurs.
- This couple Eloped to Iceland for their Beach Wedding. Lovely photos :)
- Last month I was determined to try push-ups. I used to hate them and couldn't do up to 5. Well I built up to doing about 15-20. But this 30-Day 50 Push-Up Challenge should get me on track soon. In the meantime, check out my Periscope video from one of my workouts.
- Saving for a wedding can be daunting. But what if you had to do it When You Make 53 Cents a Day?
- I thought this was pretty interesting: The Fascinating Facts Behind Pope Francis' Wardrobe. History is so cool!!!