I trust you're having a good week so far, and looking forward to a better weekend?
I was notified by two lovely ladies that they'd both listed me to participate in the One Lovely Blog Award post. Ibbey blogs at My Blessing that is SCD (she's a fierce advocate for Sickle Cell Disease), and Titi blogs at Nuts About Health (she's an intelligent lady, wife and mother who lost 65lbs after giving birth to her son).We all go waaaay back, but I'm not sure I should write how we "met." Thanks ladies!
Anyways, the premise is this:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to that blog
- Share Seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of!)
- Contact your bloggers to let them know that you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Before I start off with my 7 things, I'd like to say that I enjoy these kinda posts because they introduce you to new blogs, while helping your own blog with exposure. At the same time though, there are a lot of these posts going around (20 Random Facts, Being Me), and there's only so many random things you can share.
- I like listening to soundtracks when I'm bored. Most recently, it's been Sound of Music on repeat! But for now I'm enjoying The Lion King soundtrack :D
- I don't play any sports. Football, tennis, anything with flying balls - I just don't like because I'm sure I'll get hurt. Funny enough though, I ran 100M races during interhouse sports in secondary school. I may have stopped because of asthma.
- Another sports tidbit - the only sport I can watch from start to finish without complaining of boredom is American Football.
- If I had to choose between spending money on Eating Out, Shopping (clothes), or Traveling, I'd most likely choose Travel first. Then food, and finally shopping.
- If I don't see the name of the car, along with the symbol, then I don't know what kind of car it is. I can't tell the difference between a Dodge Charger, Bentley, or Rolls Royce. In my head, they all look the same.
- I used to prefer heels to flats, and would strut around like the world was my personal runway. However, in the past few years, I've come to choose comfort over fashion. I don't know if it's me getting older, or me gaining weight... If I must wear heels now, they cannot be stilettos. No way, no how!
- I haven't bought perfume in years!!! First of all, it takes me about a year to go through a bottle of perfume. Every time my dad travels, he buys me perfume. So right now, I have about 3 years worth of perfume to go through. I have 2 or 3 bottles that I'm trying to finish and 3 new bottles I haven't opened.
And there we have it!
Erm, blogs to nominate... I'll get back to this.